Since 1997 Lear Capital has been providing investment services to its clients and customers. Apart from the usual precious metal investments, Lear Capital promises a number of other perks for investors who choose to work with them. One of those perks is the simple and convenient acquisition process through which customers can investment in gold and silver coins for retirement and/or solely for profit. Having narrowed down their scope to a set of specific gold and silver coins, Lear Capital has gained substantial expertise over the years which it passes down to its customers via its services.
Perhaps one of the greatest benefits of investing with Lear Capital is that each customer is assigned a personal account representative who provides relevant news, updates on pricing and other economic information that can affect the customer’s decisions while investing in precious metals.
Apart from the no hidden fee guarantee as Lear Capital claims, it also has a Price Advantage Guarantee, which is given through a written account agreement. It is further via a phone confirmation and again a written confirmation that catalogs every precious metal purchase.
How-to Invest With Lear Capital
Lear Capital offers its customers to deal online throughout the week during work hours. The prices on their website are updated every few minutes and all transactions carried out are immediately confirmed with emails. The good thing in these emails is that they are not automated, which means each confirmation email is sent by a staff member at Lear Capital. This makes the customers even confident in dealing with Lear Capital and they can be sure that their order is getting the right attention and time. When customers successfully receive the confirmation email they can print it and return them to Lear Capital along with the purchase payment to finalize the transaction.
Customers can also benefits from Lear Capital’s free service of creating an online account so that they have detailed records of all their transactions, personal records and shipping history.
Products Available For Purchase
Apart from the individualized attention, Lear Capital has a substantial experience with dealing in precious metal coins investments.
Precious metals available for purchase include:
- Silver Coins – Lear Capital also has a large inventory of silver coins which include Silver Polar Bear, Silver American Eagle, Arctic Fox, Morgan Silver Dollar, Walking Liberty and America the beautiful coins.
- International Coins – Lear Capital also has a wide collection of Swiss 20 Franc coins, Gold Krugerrand, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, British Sovereign and Austrian Philharmonic coins.
- Coins – Lear Capital deals in Liberty coins, Indian coins and American Gold Eagle coins as well.
- Canadian Silver – Lear Capital deals in Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins as well.
Lear Capital Services
- Storage Options – Customers have the option to store their precious metals with Lear Capital in Lear Capital’s central account for a small amount of annual fee.
- Shipping And Insurance – Lear Capital charges its customers for the shipping and insurance charges as well which are assessed according to purchase volumes.
- Personalized Payments – Lear Capital also accepts payments made through a personal check which can be handed out to an account representative through an appointment.
- Payment Options – Lear Capital accepts payments through a number of options which include payments made through a certified check, cashier’s check, bank draft, money order through post and bank wires.
- Orders Above $50,000 – On all orders which are above $50,000, payments need to be made through a bank wire according to the rules of Lear Capital.
- Buy Back – Customers also have access to a buy back opportunity given they contact a representative from the company.
Customers have access to a toll-free number through which they can contact an account representative during working days and business hours. They can also file an online request on Lear Capital’s website which allows the customers to mail their names; email addresses and any other contact information so that a Lear Capital representative can call them up. If customers are unsure about the company, they can order a free investor’s kit inline which provides valuable insight into the company’s business expertise and all product related information. Lear Capital also promotes customer suggestions and feedback which can be submitted through their website or phone number to the headquarters.
Better Business Bureau
Lear Capital was accredited by the Better Business Bureau in 1997. Currently, the BBB website shows that the ratings aren’t available for Lear Capital, it also shows that there a total of 33 complaints for Lear Capital and most of them are concerned with sales issues and problems with the products and services. Most customer complaints report that Lear Capital follows a bait and switch policy, which means once customers choose to invest with Lear Capital, they are assigned a sweet and cooperative sales representative but later the representative is changed to a fast-talking, manipulative representative.
Although there are these complaints but there are also a number of customers who have been working with Lear Capital and were able to generate profits on their precious metal coins investments.
In a nutshell, with all the complaints and customer feedback, comparatively, Lear Capital is a decent option to go with. Their website provides an all-you-need-to-know platform about precious metal investments and the rates are also updated every few minutes. Customers looking to invest would really appreciate the information available on Lear Capital’s website.
The products sold by Lear Capital are of very high quality, therefore customers might find that the prices are comparatively slightly higher, but given their dedicated expertise in gold and silver coins, they beat many of their competitors in this aspect.
The wide number of contact options available and individualized customer attention makes Lear Capital few of those gold investment companies which take customer support seriously. Therefore, Lear Capital is a good option for those looking to invest in precious metals for their Ira or to earn back profits.
Which Gold IRA Company Did I Choose?
It took me months and many phone calls to finally select a company. In the end I confidently trusted Regal Assets. There are a number of reasons I chose Regal Assets, you can read my full Regal Assets review here.
Every conversation I had with my rep from Regal Assets was not only informative but also very helpful throughout the process. I was very impressed with their customer service; however the deciding factor to choosing Regal Assets over the other companies I contacted was the overwhelming social proof.
An A+ BBB rating, an AAA BCA rating, over 400 5-Star reviews on TrustLink, notable mentions and ratings in highly respected publications, an honest and knowledgeable customer support and a customer friendly, easy to understand fee structure are the reasons I invested with Regal Assets.